Avis Choulagh’s clients benefit from his experience and knowledge garnered from hundreds of prior clients and cases. Mr. Choulagh has represented individuals from all walks of life and all types of social, cultural and financial backgrounds. He is respected in the legal community as a smart, compassionate and credible advocate for his clients. Mr. Choulagh has appeared in court throughout the State of Michigan on all different types of legal matters.
Mr. Choulagh brings the insight and knowledge obtained from all different types of interaction with hundreds of opposing counsel, all levels of prosecutors, and from his collaborative work with many top notch attorneys in Michigan in settings ranging from serious high profile felonies to more modest legal proceedings. Mr. Choulagh has a vast level of experience in many different fields and area of work, which is what has allowed him to truly have an understanding of criminal matters, immigration matter, and Character and Fitness representation.
- Wayne County Sheriff’s Department – Sheriff Deputy
- City of Warren – City Attorney’s Office
- City of Warren – Mayor Fout’s Office – Government Appointee
- Macomb County Circuit Court
- Michigan Supreme Court
- De La Salle Collegiate High School
- Bachelors in Political Science and Minor in Communications – Oakland University 2003
- Juris Doctor – University of Detroit Mercy School of Law – 2006
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 124